Our firm is looking for an Architect to manage our contract design department. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating, evaluating and manipulating designs to meet the needs of our clientele. We focus on energy-efficient designs, so we’re looking for a licensed architect with green building experience. Additionally, the ideal candidate should be open to contributing designs to our online repository of residential blueprints. Such contributions earn commissions in addition to the candidate’s base salary. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing team of dedicated architects, we’re interested in meeting with you.
- 6+ years’ experience working in residential architectural design
- Willingness to travel within 90-mile rad
- Advanced communication skills
- Working knowledge of VectorWorks
- Familiarity with Revit software highly desirable
- Extensive experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Registration with NCARB
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Design or related field (M.Arch preferred)
We are looking for a qualified intern to join our design team. Our design department produces quality work for major companies in the Cleveland and surrounding areas, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of the architecture design process.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of architecture.
- Currently enrolled in an architecture program or related field
- Junior or Senior standing
- Strong desire to learn is a fast paced deadline driven envirnment
We are looking for a highly skilled administrative assistant to aid in
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, answering multi-line phone, preparing outgoing courier and overnight packages, coordinate mailings, maintaining files/filing, taking inventory and placing orders, preparing correspondence, and providing overall administrative support.
- 2+ years experience. Architectural experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office
- Ability to work independently
- Possess excellent grammatical and editing skills
- Detail-oriented and take initiative